Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh how oh how will all this yarn become socks?

Yep I got one sock done....and the toe of second one. I take forever to knit socks.....'sigh' and I got all this sock yarn..... Did a beaded ribbing cause it looked interesting....not a very tight ribbing but since I decided on a shorty sock....it works just fine












And my enabler Sis signed me up for a Spring Fling Sock Club with the Keegan Lane Yarns for my birthday. Already got the first month of sock yarn with pattern... (Came with this cute little stitch marker and this pink punk notion bag plus some other goodies--Felix was quite pleased with the plastic egg)


This Fearless Fiber yarn I think could very well become knee highs--seriously a lot of yarn in one skein and with my skinny ass feet and my stick legs....










Got Brickhouse and Imagine....gorgeous rich colors

I also got some more stripey sock yarn.....First two are Regia










And the third really isn't a color I don't think I would have gotten but I wanted some thing different from all my other sock yarns.....so what the hey.....but y'all will have to wait on a pic on that one cause Blogger here decided to have an error in trying to load pictures....

Been another long week and this week won't be shaping up to be any better... A lot of work and something else really weighing on my mind that I can't do much about except wait....
Okay thats all...time for bed-have a busy busy day at work tomorrow (but my friend has a real bagel for me tomorrow so that will be a little bonus--yep it was a pumpernickel-best I think I ever had....)

Adding and editing--Monday March 10th cause well I was fadin last nite so not sure what I really wrote.....

No comments:

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)