Sunday, February 24, 2008

I AM Victorious!

On fighting the flu that is.....two co-workers went down for the count and its hit my area pretty hard but me just a tad stuffed up. No where near being Typhoid Tif......

Pretty quiet week for me....did get some knitting done on my Travel sock and the Clapotis. While technically I was done with the mid-section of the Clapotis, I decided it should be longer so still knitting the mid-section.....Have plenty of yarn so why not....

Oh I did watch the eclipse on Wed night. Well on and off b/t eating out, errands, and coffee.....

Told ya it was a quiet week....and no pics either although in hindsight I really should've taken one of the moon...

3 comments:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

that's ok, I'm not sure we have cameras good enough for the moon.

LotusKnits said...

Oy, willingly making your Clapotis longer? Gracious. I keep looking at mine and wondering when it will end!

camillaknits said...

Olive leaf extract is great for keeping the crawlie, sick bugs away (take it in some juice). Oy, vey... had we but known. Typhoid Tif, your sock knitting is fantastic. You make me so proud, Grasshopper. *sniff* Now I will be requiring minced up bits of fresh fruit tomorrow, as every time I look down at the fruit photo my stomach grumbles. But, first, much needed sleep. I hope you stay well. *germ-free smooches* Cami

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)