Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hurray! It has a Heel!

I have successfully knitted a heel! And it looks pretty good....while I do have skinny heels to go with my skinny monkey toes and narrow foot-I did make the heel a tad narrower than it needed to be but hey it is my first official sock.....I am sure future socks will be even better









And there are the pictures to prove it! I hope I've made Cami proud..... (Its amazing how much knitting one can do when they don't have to go to work...vacations can be quite good even if one is hacking thier lungs out....)



Well thats it kids....need to try to stifle my cough so not to keep Sis up (always worse at night....) Nite!

No comments:

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)