Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Six?! What am I going to do with six!?


Well my pretty little girl had 6 little babies of her own....'sigh' That is way more than I wanted to deal with......Although nephew is excited because I have 'extra' and they will be plenty old enough by the time his birthday rolls around.....

Here is a picture showing 5 of the babies (the 6th is hiding underneath her front leg). She is letting me hold them for a bit....and based on my very limited knowledge of newborn kittens....they do look healthy.....And momma looks okay too although she does need some cleaning up....as does my closet corner but Misty insists on staying in this corner so I may have a lovely stain on
my carpet....good thing its the closet.....

And just to throw in some knitting.....Here are two scarfs I knitted year and a half ago--first tricky pattern stitch I did and with the fuzzy yarn....man did I swear a lot.....Dad could not figure out why I would keep doing it.....




and a close up of the scarves.... well that is all for tonight....going to watch a little TV and do some knitting and occassionally check in on Misty and her six babies....

--DK

1 comment:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

I told friend today (due to comment that I need to make kitty sweaters) that it's really only 4 you need to worry about. Figuring you'll keep one of them and one will probably come this way...

They are so cute, I can't wait to see them!!!

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)