Friday, July 27, 2007

Kittens!



New pics of the babies.....
(sorry no new knitting pics--D-fly and I did not have time to knit during our trip-for full story check out her blog....I will add my own pics of the trip later on)

To the left Misty with the blondies before sister and nephew visited..... and to the right the blondies with eyes open!



Next is the only one that I think is not a polydactyl kitten....and is also I think the shyest....left before eyes opened, right-eyes open!



And now for nephew's birthday present.....Tiger or stripey one....
left before family vist, right during their visit.....




and for the last two, my baby boy (well I think he's a boy...kinda early to tell....) and Touble (she's the trouble maker and also the fearless one....and a hard one to get pics of! she'd rather roll over to play and have her belly rubbed...). To the left both of the babies and to the right the ham known as Touble and below is the pretty boy (who we think is a boy....

1 comment:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

touble is called this because when we came back from vacation she had gotten tubby. and it's clearly evident that she's a troublemaker in the making. Very cute though.

And we can't wait for Tiger, stripey one!!

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)