Monday, July 9, 2007

Saga of my stray kitty....named Misty


About six weeks ago I found a pretty long hair kitty hanging around my bldg...well w/my upbringing I can't just leave a pretty little kitty out there all by herself.....
She since has made herself at home....and its nice to come home to something. As you can see in the first picture, she is a happy kitty. She likes to lay on whatever I have on the floor...newspaper, magazines, knitting patterns....doesn't matter (that feather toy is a favorite to carry around)
However, someone is pregnant....she should be due in a couple of weeks. I wanted a kitty cat but really didn't want a litter of kittens...they are cute and fun....but.....

She is a very content little kitty--here she is with a toy 'Grandma' sent her--she carries that one around too. Toilet seat is a favorite spot of hers while I'm in the bathroom. This is after she's done pestering me while I'm trying to brush my teeth, wash my face ect....hard to do with a cat tail in your face.....
Anyway I will keep all who are interested on Misty and her babies....

Now for a quick knitting blip....I decided that I like the Fetching gloves so well after seeing them on D-fly's blog, I want to knit a pair for myself and while I need to get myself DPN's I actually had yarn in my very limited stash.....its a red violet/purple/black variegated chenille yarn. I think it will turn out nicely....


1 comment:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

that yarn will be pretty for the fetching.

Really... she doesn't look that pregnant in the pictures...

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)