Friday, July 13, 2007

Kittens and knitting....

Well Misty is still my pretty girl--follows me around once I get home in the evening and meows a lot...I think she's complaining about being cooped up with just her babies all day..... I did get the corner of my closet cleaned--she decided that behind my book shelf is even better corner....course for me not so much--hard to change their bedding back there. And now for a trio of pictures....First picture of kittens before they were moved....then just a picture of my Misty (she looks tired in the picture but really who wouldn't be after all that?) and lastly a picture of everyone from today.....

And for some knitting news....I mentioned in my earlier blog about a shrug I was working on...Well I got one panel done! And I have the other panel half way done! First picture below shows the shurg along the whole length of my couch (its a love seat that mom upholstered! I love my couch....) Next picture shows the second half. It's straight knitting so not difficult at all but with all the thinking I have to do at work....brain just not in the condition to think about stitch patterns. Rather just veg out in front of the TV with some very basic straight forward thinking.....Now on my vacation with D-fly....I will work on my afghan squares again and then of course I will try my had at the KAL shawl with the lovely yarn that Cami sent originally to D-fly....

1 comment:

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)