Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hurrrraaaay!!!


After having to wait all week to retrieve my boxes from my management's office....I finally have my camera! Which means pictures! I think first I will show D-fly's birthday present which she won't get 'til her and nephew are out here to visit me. I think it turned out to be pretty wrapping.....

Now onto knitting! I think for this post I will concentrate on my Warm up America afghan. It started with this red square ie shadow triangles....and it just kept growing....as you can see in my earlier post.....But with this project I was able to try two knitting techniques like my first cable, lace patterns, and right now I am doing a square complete with bobbles (those are tricky...)


The first pic to the right is my first cable and the next pic is one of the first lace patterns I tried--I like it.... and below is a later one that I did.....really like this one.....
And of course the one on the needle is my current tricky bobbles square



Okay now that I have a camera I will be posting more often....about my other projects and such.....

Good day and Happy knitting! DK

1 comment:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

oooh, how mean to show me the wrapped present!! *GRIN*

You've got some pretty cool squares there. I've wondered what you've been up to with it.

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)