Thursday, June 26, 2008

The 2008 edition of getting to know your friends!

Change the answers to apply to you!
Have fun and be truthful!
(Did this initially at work via email so
answers reflect that time period....)


What is your occupation right now?
Curator and beyond.... (archaeologist, office manager,
boss's right handed person....)
What color are your socks right now?
Its summer and I'm not in the field...screw the socks
What are you listening to right now?
Typing of keyboards and co-worker chatter
What was the last thing that you ate?
Egg Bagle with honey
Can you drive a stick shift?
No
Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Admin Asst....
Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Well I have known her longer than my nephew....(that would be Kissa
since she was the last one to send it to me....)

How old are you today?
30
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Don't really watch although have been watching MotoGP races lately...
(motorcylces)
What is your favorite drink?
I don't know....lately a lot of water and Propel....
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Done hightlights....
Favorite food?
Homemade stew
What is the last movie you watched?
I have no idea if I go by TV...but I did see Indiana Jones so that
was the last movie seen in a theater....

Favorite day of the year?
Thanksgiving usually....
How do you vent anger?
Yell, cry--vent at the big Sis....
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbies....and my trucks in my sandbox
What is your favorite season?
well it was fall....but for the desert-spring
Cherries or Blueberries?
depends on my mood
Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Sure
Who is the most likely to respond?
Hmmm.... Most likely already did it....
Who is least likely to respond?
hmmm....
Living arrangements?
Me and three cats....
When was the last time you cried?

Huh....its been recent....life been exhausting lately
What is on the floor of your closet?
Too much stuff honestly....
Who is the friend you have had the longest that you
are sending this to?
Liz....(minus family of course)
What did you do last night?
Made food stuffs for a work potluck, watched TV....
Daily Show, Colbert Report, Futurama....
What inspires you?
Nature-outdoors
What are you most afraid of?
Well besides people in
animal costumes? Really that
I am not capable of the career I chose for myself...

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy and/or cheese....
Favorite dog breed?

Labs or Goldens....but mutts are always good (but really what
about the felines?)

Favorite day of the week?
I suppose Saturday....
How many states have you lived in?
Two!

No comments:

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)