Monday, June 25, 2007

Since my sister has one.....

Hello all!

I have decided that since my sister (dragonflysoars.blogspot.com) has a knitting blog, I should start one too. I maybe the younger sister but technically I have been knitting longer than she has. My very first project I did when I was 7.....(mom still has it) but I really didn't get into knitting until I was in graduate school (think there maybe a correlation there....)

I recently ordered myself a digital camera (yes I know-I'm a bit behind the times....technology and I aren't always friends.....) so once I have it I will be going picture crazy! I do have two main knitting projects in the works with quite a few dancing around my head.....Just need the yarn.....

3 comments:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

Welcome to the fold *grin* I like the title of Knitting in the Mojave.

camillaknits said...

leaving a comment on a photoless blog... *sigh* such depths I have sunk to. I have to go re-cast on my stinking shawl a third time, since some annoyingly pert new knitter pointed out where to find cr*ch*t cast on. (I can do it, I'm just, um, allergic, yeah... allergic to cr*ch*t h**ks). Tell your SISTER she has to believe me or I'm so NOT buying the whole lanolin thing...very glad to have met your blog. Congrats! I have to go harass your sister now.k'bye Cami

knitter in the desert said...

I really do want to add pictures....my camera will be here by this weekend....
I did add a picture that is work related....
eh I harass my sister all the time--she does it to me....

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)