Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Projects....


I thought I would add some pictures....One of my main projects I am working on is to the left. I am doing it in a turquoise/violet mohair yarn. I have one panel almost done.....It should be a good shrug for the cold desert nights.....I will include a picture of my panel once I have my camera.

The shurg to right is one of many projects I would like to do next (one of the many that I need yarn for.....) I also have a couple scarfs to do for X-mas presents.....then there is a sweater that uses bamboo yarn.....And this pattern that I found on Knitty.com Looks so delicate and pretty.....

Okay that will have to do for now....and I hope by
by this weekend I will upload pictures of finished and in progress projects. (forgot to mention-the first two patterns are from LionBrand)

3 comments:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

I see two empty picture "holes" in the post when I look at it.

I like the shrugs very pretty. I haven't posted yet my future projects. a couple are presents that I won't post!

knitter in the desert said...

hmmm--have three pictures-looks fine on my end....don't know

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

it went away now. I had three pictures and two holes at the end. don't know why.

I like the picture behind your title.

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)