Sunday, April 12, 2009

And the free vacation continues....

My scoot is legal! DMV thought they could break me but HA! I won! Thank goodness for knitting....

Got a LOT of knitting done.... two pair of socks have been completed.... another pair were started... made progress on the quilt wrap... would have more progress on Tim's socks but uhm there was an incident at Starbucks and a needle broke.... Replacement is on its way though...



Mirrored Nutkins that I actually started a year ago but finally got the mate knitted

First installment of the Keegan sock club for all seasons-Swirling Bluebirds


And the start of some very bright Jaywalkers....

I found this nite stand in the undeveloped land near my apt 2 years ago w/the plans of painting it. Well had the time now... so there it is after I initially cleaned and sanded it down some... and then primed and now a spring green.

Post prime and paint...

Primed....

And all painted and springy green....

Also spent the day with my Timothy in the Big Bear area.... Its an hour away from here but worlds away from the desert we live in. Totally forgot my camera so no pics of the actual area. Its a tourist area-sking then boating. And when we went Tim got to see a wee bit of snow so he was happy and I was happy cause I found a yarn store.... and got me yarn. Actually it was a lovely day-we hiked, wandered, had lunch, played pool....

Socrates sock yarn...

And this really cool color change yarn by Ironstone Yarns...

Okay hopefully w/in the next two weeks I will be back to work cause not sure how much more stuffs I can work on....

1 comment:

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)