Saturday, November 1, 2008

A meme....

Well since I was tagged by Ms Cami....

4 things I did today....
-- Took a nap
--Walked down the grocery store
--Finished the toe portion of a sock
--Made dinner

4 things I need to do....
--Arranging to have my wisdom teeth out
--Arrange to rent a car for two separate trips (camping and Thanksgiving)
--Study motorcycle handbook so I can get my permit
--Change the cat litter

4 guilty pleasures....
--Yep-Heros, thats one for me too....
--Sleeping in w/my cats all curled up w/me (well actually just Felix normally)
--Lazy nappy weekends
--Home baked goods-baking and eating

4 random facts 'bout me....
--Finally got my drivers license and I'm 30....
--I got into rock climbing because it makes me feel strong and powerful (self esteem issue I suppose....)
--I handled and shot a gun for the first time a couple weekends ago. Friend of mine and her BF are big into shooting so I got to go the shooting range.... Handled rifles and a handgun. Very interesting experience..... And don't worry-safety is a must.
--I'm not good w/affection...really not a huggy person. Have gotten better as I've gotten older and well I gained friends who do hug.... And honestly-its a good thing...

And to tag at least a couple of people.... I tag Melissa and Apryl....

Oh and Cami--yeah...the modern quilt wrap got set aside for these finished pair of socks,


these pair of socks in the works, (left-actually started the heel flap, right-completely done w/the toe of it's mate done)














a baby hat (left), and an adult hat (right)














Oh and I dyed yarn via Kool-Aid.... (one on the right was used for the stripey socks above)


2 comments:

camillaknits said...

Very busy knitter! I love that you're dyeing yarn now! And a little target practice is good for the soul... aggression therapy, or some crap like that. It's just plain fun. C

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

Ok, it's been FOREVER since you posted and now I know that Cami tagged you and I've nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award.... so you have to post!!

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)