Saturday, August 23, 2008

Okay a little overdue....

Been knitting though!

More progress on the quilt wrap.... (which I never showed the beginning progress on here...)


But set it aside to get some socks done (x-mas presents and all)
Finished KC's today.... And started on Belinda's (no pics yet of hers)


And I was able to gift my second baby kimono to Jessica who was soooo thrilled! It's nice to have one's knitting appreciated so well.


And I never showed my finished Tendril Socks on here.... Wow I am behind....


Even did a quick hat for myself in here....

Not much else going on, been working outside quite a bit (yes in 100+ degree heat-not fun). Done with the outside for the most part--small things here and there.

1 comment:

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

well... there's a lot to show if you don't post any knitting for almost two months *tease*

Everything looks great!!

Goldstone

Goldstone
Picture of the environment I worked at for my last job (that is a NASA satellite in the background)